Friday, May 1, 2009

cliche.

For some odd reason, i'm very annoyed right now. With silly things too, that shouldn't even bother being bothered with. i know, though, that it's just because i'm sad of something that will come and it's outcome, but i want it to happen, she's been wanting this for so long.

the fan isn't on. now it is.

i need sound to fill up the hole of silence.

so much has happened within six months to my family. yet, i stay ever the numb-one, but who still can't stop talking about G-d, to where it bothers people and i can tell i maybe shouldn't hang out with them so much, for their sake and their sanity. i can't answer life's daunting questions. i don't know why i lost two siblings within a matter of months. i don't know why i'm effected by this differently than my family. i keep to myself. i wander when i want to think. i don't like confiding in family members which is sad, but i guess normal for my age and immaturity.

i've become lazy. indulging in myself, my wants, and my "needs". my crown has reached it's maximum weight limit atop my head.
i've become the definition of pride.

green trees and long distances call my name...still.
allvoices

No comments: